Re: [midatlanticretro] Tweet love from Levy

    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2012
      At 08:59 AM 5/2/2012, you wrote:
      >Great news. Wired's Steven Levy -- the author of Hackers, Insanely
      >Great, etc. -- agreed to Tweet about VCF East. He did so this
      >morning, as promised:
      >
      >http://twitter.com/stevenlevy
      >
      >Steve has *** 41,000 *** followers, many of whom are Apple fanboys.
      >
      >Wall Township just might become Cupertino East on Sunday.
      >
      >Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.

      They're gonna love my IBM PC exhibit!

      bd
      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2012

        > >Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.
        >
        >Who has such a shirt! :)

        If you did, it would weigh 50 lbs and have 15 pockets that don't fit anything

        bd
      • s100doctor
        Message 3 of 10 , May 2, 2012

          B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

          > They're gonna love my IBM PC exhibit!
          >
          > bd

          ..but they will respect my S-100 exhibit for *performance*. ;)

          Herb
          Message 4 of 10 , May 2, 2012
            On 05/02/2012 12:48 PM, s100doctor wrote:
            >>> Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.
            >
            > B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> They're gonna love my IBM PC exhibit!
            >
            > ..but they will respect my S-100 exhibit for *performance*. ;)

            I believe the young kids of a few years ago would've required me to
            say "Oooh, snap!". Nicely done. :)

            Dave McGuire, AK4HZ