Re: [midatlanticretro] Tweet love from Levy

  • Matt Patoray
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2012

      On May 2, 2012, at 12:08 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

      On 5/2/2012 11:46 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      >> Great news. Wired's Steven Levy -- the author of Hackers, Insanely Great, etc. -- agreed to Tweet about VCF East. He did so this morning, as promised:
      >>
      >> http://twitter.com/stevenlevy
      >>
      >> Steve has *** 41,000 *** followers, many of whom are Apple fanboys.
      >>
      >> Wall Township just might become Cupertino East on Sunday.
      >>
      >> Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.

      eh-hem, you could wear the VCF East 7.0 T-shirt :)

      Dan,

      I will be doing so at the Early Television Foundation, convention this weekend in Hilliard.

      Got to represent you know, I also have a Western Electric shirt that is also sufficiently nerdy :)

      Matt
      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2012
        At 08:59 AM 5/2/2012, you wrote:
        >Great news. Wired's Steven Levy -- the author of Hackers, Insanely
        >Great, etc. -- agreed to Tweet about VCF East. He did so this
        >morning, as promised:
        >
        >http://twitter.com/stevenlevy
        >
        >Steve has *** 41,000 *** followers, many of whom are Apple fanboys.
        >
        >Wall Township just might become Cupertino East on Sunday.
        >
        >Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.

        They're gonna love my IBM PC exhibit!

        bd
        Message 3 of 10 , May 2, 2012

          > >Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.
          >
          >Who has such a shirt! :)

          If you did, it would weigh 50 lbs and have 15 pockets that don't fit anything

          bd
        • s100doctor
          Message 4 of 10 , May 2, 2012

            B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

            > They're gonna love my IBM PC exhibit!
            >
            > bd

            ..but they will respect my S-100 exhibit for *performance*. ;)

            Herb
            Message 5 of 10 , May 2, 2012
              On 05/02/2012 12:48 PM, s100doctor wrote:
              >>> Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.
              >
              > B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> They're gonna love my IBM PC exhibit!
              >
              > ..but they will respect my S-100 exhibit for *performance*. ;)

              I believe the young kids of a few years ago would've required me to
              say "Oooh, snap!". Nicely done. :)

              Dave McGuire, AK4HZ