Re: free, non-free equipment available at VCF

  • s100doctor
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2012
      Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> wrote that he's planning to bring:

      > Two HP 1650B logic analyzers.

      I"m contacting you privately about both of these. Thank you.

      > Sun [various]...UltraSCSI drives....carriers

      I have accumulated some various "advanced" SCSI hard drives in carriers, that may be for Sun use. These have those 68 or 80-pin "narrow" connectors. Dave, give me a clue about what drives and carries these various Suns use, and I'll bring along some drives for them if I have them. But if your Suns are already "populated", you bring spares, etc. I won't fuss about it. Let me know offline.

      HErb