Re: [midatlanticretro] Tweet love from Levy

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2012
      On 5/2/2012 11:46 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      >> Great news. Wired's Steven Levy -- the author of Hackers, Insanely Great, etc. -- agreed to Tweet about VCF East. He did so this morning, as promised:
      >>
      >> http://twitter.com/stevenlevy
      >>
      >> Steve has *** 41,000 *** followers, many of whom are Apple fanboys.
      >>
      >> Wall Township just might become Cupertino East on Sunday.
      >>
      >> Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.

      eh-hem, you could wear the VCF East 7.0 T-shirt :)
    • Matt Patoray
      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2012

        On May 2, 2012, at 12:08 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

        On 5/2/2012 11:46 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        >> Great news. Wired's Steven Levy -- the author of Hackers, Insanely Great, etc. -- agreed to Tweet about VCF East. He did so this morning, as promised:
        >>
        >> http://twitter.com/stevenlevy
        >>
        >> Steve has *** 41,000 *** followers, many of whom are Apple fanboys.
        >>
        >> Wall Township just might become Cupertino East on Sunday.
        >>
        >> Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.

        eh-hem, you could wear the VCF East 7.0 T-shirt :)

        Dan,

        I will be doing so at the Early Television Foundation, convention this weekend in Hilliard.

        Got to represent you know, I also have a Western Electric shirt that is also sufficiently nerdy :)

        Matt
        Message 3 of 10 , May 2, 2012
          At 08:59 AM 5/2/2012, you wrote:
          >Great news. Wired's Steven Levy -- the author of Hackers, Insanely
          >Great, etc. -- agreed to Tweet about VCF East. He did so this
          >morning, as promised:
          >
          >http://twitter.com/stevenlevy
          >
          >Steve has *** 41,000 *** followers, many of whom are Apple fanboys.
          >
          >Wall Township just might become Cupertino East on Sunday.
          >
          >Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.

          They're gonna love my IBM PC exhibit!

          bd
          Message 4 of 10 , May 2, 2012

            > >Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.
            >
            >Who has such a shirt! :)

            If you did, it would weigh 50 lbs and have 15 pockets that don't fit anything

            bd
          • s100doctor
            Message 5 of 10 , May 2, 2012

              B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

              > They're gonna love my IBM PC exhibit!
              >
              > bd

              ..but they will respect my S-100 exhibit for *performance*. ;)

              Herb
              Message 6 of 10 , May 2, 2012
                On 05/02/2012 12:48 PM, s100doctor wrote:
                >>> Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.
                >
                > B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
                >>
                >> They're gonna love my IBM PC exhibit!
                >
                > ..but they will respect my S-100 exhibit for *performance*. ;)

                I believe the young kids of a few years ago would've required me to
                say "Oooh, snap!". Nicely done. :)

                Dave McGuire, AK4HZ