Re: [midatlanticretro] Tweet love from Levy

    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2012
      > Great news. Wired's Steven Levy -- the author of Hackers, Insanely Great, etc. -- agreed to Tweet about VCF East. He did so this morning, as promised:
      >
      > http://twitter.com/stevenlevy
      >
      > Steve has *** 41,000 *** followers, many of whom are Apple fanboys.
      >
      > Wall Township just might become Cupertino East on Sunday.
      >
      > Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.

      Hmmm ... he Tweeted that VCF is in Trenton ... but then he Tweeted again
      to correct himself.
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2012
        On 5/2/2012 11:46 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        >> Great news. Wired's Steven Levy -- the author of Hackers, Insanely Great, etc. -- agreed to Tweet about VCF East. He did so this morning, as promised:
        >>
        >> http://twitter.com/stevenlevy
        >>
        >> Steve has *** 41,000 *** followers, many of whom are Apple fanboys.
        >>
        >> Wall Township just might become Cupertino East on Sunday.
        >>
        >> Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.

        eh-hem, you could wear the VCF East 7.0 T-shirt :)
      • Matt Patoray
        Message 3 of 10 , May 2, 2012

          On May 2, 2012, at 12:08 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

          On 5/2/2012 11:46 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
          >> Great news. Wired's Steven Levy -- the author of Hackers, Insanely Great, etc. -- agreed to Tweet about VCF East. He did so this morning, as promised:
          >>
          >> http://twitter.com/stevenlevy
          >>
          >> Steve has *** 41,000 *** followers, many of whom are Apple fanboys.
          >>
          >> Wall Township just might become Cupertino East on Sunday.
          >>
          >> Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.

          eh-hem, you could wear the VCF East 7.0 T-shirt :)

          Dan,

          I will be doing so at the Early Television Foundation, convention this weekend in Hilliard.

          Got to represent you know, I also have a Western Electric shirt that is also sufficiently nerdy :)

          Matt
          Message 4 of 10 , May 2, 2012
            At 08:59 AM 5/2/2012, you wrote:
            >Great news. Wired's Steven Levy -- the author of Hackers, Insanely
            >Great, etc. -- agreed to Tweet about VCF East. He did so this
            >morning, as promised:
            >
            >http://twitter.com/stevenlevy
            >
            >Steve has *** 41,000 *** followers, many of whom are Apple fanboys.
            >
            >Wall Township just might become Cupertino East on Sunday.
            >
            >Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.

            They're gonna love my IBM PC exhibit!

            bd
            Message 5 of 10 , May 2, 2012

              > >Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.
              >
              >Who has such a shirt! :)

              If you did, it would weigh 50 lbs and have 15 pockets that don't fit anything

              bd
            • s100doctor
              Message 6 of 10 , May 2, 2012

                B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

                > They're gonna love my IBM PC exhibit!
                >
                > bd

                ..but they will respect my S-100 exhibit for *performance*. ;)

                Herb
                Message 7 of 10 , May 2, 2012
                  On 05/02/2012 12:48 PM, s100doctor wrote:
                  >>> Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.
                  >
                  > B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
                  >>
                  >> They're gonna love my IBM PC exhibit!
                  >
                  > ..but they will respect my S-100 exhibit for *performance*. ;)

                  I believe the young kids of a few years ago would've required me to
                  say "Oooh, snap!". Nicely done. :)

                  Dave McGuire, AK4HZ