RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: In case it interests the group.

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 21 , May 2, 2012
      Yes, I will be there both days. Look for me at the consignment area.

      Message 2 of 21 , May 2, 2012
        B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

        > Not really vintage in our club's scope, but just for anyone
        > interested in SCSI things I have a pretty large number of SCSI cards
        > and drives, mostly from the 1990's that I have set aside. These are
        > not for sale, but for future restoration projects.

        Since this is off-topic....I run a used Mac business, especially the 68K and early PowerPC Macs. So I'm actively looking for the early 50-pin SCSI-1 type drives they used. Drives with Apple logos/name on them are particularly desirable. Anyone with these to sell, contact me off-list; also I'll be at the VCF-E. Thank you.

        Herb Johnson
      • murph
        Message 3 of 21 , May 4, 2012
          On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 9:56 AM, Kelly D. Leavitt <kelly@...> wrote:

          Yes, I will be there both days. Look for me at the consignment area.

          I'll try to bring it with me.

          --
          Team Amiga  New Jersey - The less that I speak, the smarter I sound.