Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: In case it interests the group.

  • murph
    Message 1 of 21 , May 2, 2012
      On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Kelly D. Leavitt <kelly@...> wrote:

      If Bill isn't then I am.

      Will you be at VCF on Sunday?

      --
      Team Amiga  New Jersey - The less that I speak, the smarter I sound.

    • Kelly D. Leavitt
      Message 2 of 21 , May 2, 2012
        Yes, I will be there both days. Look for me at the consignment area.

        Team Amiga New Jersey - The less that I speak, the smarter I sound.

        <http://identi.ca/murph>
      • s100doctor
        Message 3 of 21 , May 2, 2012
          B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

          > Not really vintage in our club's scope, but just for anyone
          > interested in SCSI things I have a pretty large number of SCSI cards
          > and drives, mostly from the 1990's that I have set aside. These are
          > not for sale, but for future restoration projects.

          Since this is off-topic....I run a used Mac business, especially the 68K and early PowerPC Macs. So I'm actively looking for the early 50-pin SCSI-1 type drives they used. Drives with Apple logos/name on them are particularly desirable. Anyone with these to sell, contact me off-list; also I'll be at the VCF-E. Thank you.

          Herb Johnson
        • murph
          Message 4 of 21 , May 4, 2012
            On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 9:56 AM, Kelly D. Leavitt <kelly@...> wrote:

            Yes, I will be there both days. Look for me at the consignment area.

            I'll try to bring it with me.

            --
            Team Amiga  New Jersey - The less that I speak, the smarter I sound.