Re: [midatlanticretro] Tweet love from Levy

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2012
      On Wed, 2 May 2012, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.

      Sure they can. "Excuse me - hold on to these two wires, would you?"

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2012
        > Great news. Wired's Steven Levy -- the author of Hackers, Insanely Great, etc. -- agreed to Tweet about VCF East. He did so this morning, as promised:
        >
        > http://twitter.com/stevenlevy
        >
        > Steve has *** 41,000 *** followers, many of whom are Apple fanboys.
        >
        > Wall Township just might become Cupertino East on Sunday.
        >
        > Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.

        Hmmm ... he Tweeted that VCF is in Trenton ... but then he Tweeted again
        to correct himself.
      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 10 , May 2, 2012
          On 5/2/2012 11:46 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
          >> Great news. Wired's Steven Levy -- the author of Hackers, Insanely Great, etc. -- agreed to Tweet about VCF East. He did so this morning, as promised:
          >>
          >> http://twitter.com/stevenlevy
          >>
          >> Steve has *** 41,000 *** followers, many of whom are Apple fanboys.
          >>
          >> Wall Township just might become Cupertino East on Sunday.
          >>
          >> Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.

          eh-hem, you could wear the VCF East 7.0 T-shirt :)
        • Matt Patoray
          Message 4 of 10 , May 2, 2012

            On May 2, 2012, at 12:08 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

            On 5/2/2012 11:46 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
            >> Great news. Wired's Steven Levy -- the author of Hackers, Insanely Great, etc. -- agreed to Tweet about VCF East. He did so this morning, as promised:
            >>
            >> http://twitter.com/stevenlevy
            >>
            >> Steve has *** 41,000 *** followers, many of whom are Apple fanboys.
            >>
            >> Wall Township just might become Cupertino East on Sunday.
            >>
            >> Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.

            eh-hem, you could wear the VCF East 7.0 T-shirt :)

            Dan,

            I will be doing so at the Early Television Foundation, convention this weekend in Hilliard.

            Got to represent you know, I also have a Western Electric shirt that is also sufficiently nerdy :)

            Matt
            Message 5 of 10 , May 2, 2012
              At 08:59 AM 5/2/2012, you wrote:
              >Great news. Wired's Steven Levy -- the author of Hackers, Insanely
              >Great, etc. -- agreed to Tweet about VCF East. He did so this
              >morning, as promised:
              >
              >http://twitter.com/stevenlevy
              >
              >Steve has *** 41,000 *** followers, many of whom are Apple fanboys.
              >
              >Wall Township just might become Cupertino East on Sunday.
              >
              >Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.

              They're gonna love my IBM PC exhibit!

              bd
              Message 6 of 10 , May 2, 2012

                > >Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.
                >
                >Who has such a shirt! :)

                If you did, it would weigh 50 lbs and have 15 pockets that don't fit anything

                bd
              • s100doctor
                Message 7 of 10 , May 2, 2012

                  B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

                  > They're gonna love my IBM PC exhibit!
                  >
                  > bd

                  ..but they will respect my S-100 exhibit for *performance*. ;)

                  Herb
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 2, 2012
                    On 05/02/2012 12:48 PM, s100doctor wrote:
                    >>> Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.
                    >
                    > B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
                    >>
                    >> They're gonna love my IBM PC exhibit!
                    >
                    > ..but they will respect my S-100 exhibit for *performance*. ;)

                    I believe the young kids of a few years ago would've required me to
                    say "Oooh, snap!". Nicely done. :)

                    Dave McGuire, AK4HZ