Tweet love from Levy

    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2012
      Great news. Wired's Steven Levy -- the author of Hackers, Insanely Great, etc. -- agreed to Tweet about VCF East. He did so this morning, as promised:

      http://twitter.com/stevenlevy

      Steve has *** 41,000 *** followers, many of whom are Apple fanboys.

      Wall Township just might become Cupertino East on Sunday.

      Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.
    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2012
        "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> writes:

        >--krUF6vlKxzhz4vzDeUjGVXOkn9L5I3XIcviPRTa Content-Type: text/plain
        >
        >Great news. Wired's Steven Levy -- the author of Hackers, Insanely
        >Great, etc. -- agreed to Tweet about VCF East. He did so this morning,
        >as promised:
        >
        >http://twitter.com/stevenlevy
        >
        >Steve has *** 41,000 *** followers, many of whom are Apple fanboys.
        >
        >Wall Township just might become Cupertino East on Sunday.
        >
        >Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.

        Who has such a shirt! :)
      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 10 , May 2, 2012
          On Wed, 2 May 2012, Evan Koblentz wrote:

          > Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.

          Sure they can. "Excuse me - hold on to these two wires, would you?"

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...
          Message 4 of 10 , May 2, 2012
            > Great news. Wired's Steven Levy -- the author of Hackers, Insanely Great, etc. -- agreed to Tweet about VCF East. He did so this morning, as promised:
            >
            > http://twitter.com/stevenlevy
            >
            > Steve has *** 41,000 *** followers, many of whom are Apple fanboys.
            >
            > Wall Township just might become Cupertino East on Sunday.
            >
            > Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.

            Hmmm ... he Tweeted that VCF is in Trenton ... but then he Tweeted again
            to correct himself.
          • Dan Roganti
            Message 5 of 10 , May 2, 2012
              On 5/2/2012 11:46 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
              >> Great news. Wired's Steven Levy -- the author of Hackers, Insanely Great, etc. -- agreed to Tweet about VCF East. He did so this morning, as promised:
              >>
              >> http://twitter.com/stevenlevy
              >>
              >> Steve has *** 41,000 *** followers, many of whom are Apple fanboys.
              >>
              >> Wall Township just might become Cupertino East on Sunday.
              >>
              >> Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.

              eh-hem, you could wear the VCF East 7.0 T-shirt :)
            • Matt Patoray
              Message 6 of 10 , May 2, 2012

                On May 2, 2012, at 12:08 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

                On 5/2/2012 11:46 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
                >> Great news. Wired's Steven Levy -- the author of Hackers, Insanely Great, etc. -- agreed to Tweet about VCF East. He did so this morning, as promised:
                >>
                >> http://twitter.com/stevenlevy
                >>
                >> Steve has *** 41,000 *** followers, many of whom are Apple fanboys.
                >>
                >> Wall Township just might become Cupertino East on Sunday.
                >>
                >> Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.

                eh-hem, you could wear the VCF East 7.0 T-shirt :)

                Dan,

                I will be doing so at the Early Television Foundation, convention this weekend in Hilliard.

                Got to represent you know, I also have a Western Electric shirt that is also sufficiently nerdy :)

                Matt
                Message 7 of 10 , May 2, 2012
                  At 08:59 AM 5/2/2012, you wrote:
                  >Great news. Wired's Steven Levy -- the author of Hackers, Insanely
                  >Great, etc. -- agreed to Tweet about VCF East. He did so this
                  >morning, as promised:
                  >
                  >http://twitter.com/stevenlevy
                  >
                  >Steve has *** 41,000 *** followers, many of whom are Apple fanboys.
                  >
                  >Wall Township just might become Cupertino East on Sunday.
                  >
                  >Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.

                  They're gonna love my IBM PC exhibit!

                  bd
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 2, 2012

                    > >Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.
                    >
                    >Who has such a shirt! :)

                    If you did, it would weigh 50 lbs and have 15 pockets that don't fit anything

                    bd
                  • s100doctor
                    Message 9 of 10 , May 2, 2012

                      B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

                      > They're gonna love my IBM PC exhibit!
                      >
                      > bd

                      ..but they will respect my S-100 exhibit for *performance*. ;)

                      Herb
                      Message 10 of 10 , May 2, 2012
                        On 05/02/2012 12:48 PM, s100doctor wrote:
                        >>> Tip: Nobody wear an "I (heart) Windows" shirt.
                        >
                        > B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
                        >>
                        >> They're gonna love my IBM PC exhibit!
                        >
                        > ..but they will respect my S-100 exhibit for *performance*. ;)

                        I believe the young kids of a few years ago would've required me to
                        say "Oooh, snap!". Nicely done. :)

                        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ