more

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2012
      A Sun Ultra60 in a really nice third-party rackmount chassis with lots
      of drive bays. I believe the config is 2x450 but I don't recall. Maybe
      $50 or something neat in trade.

      An Apple Laserwriter 16/600PS. 16PPM, 600DPI PostScript. I used the
      hell out of this printer for years. It jams a lot, but functions
      otherwise, and could probably be brought back to life with a good
      cleaning. Free to good home.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
    • s100doctor
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2012
        Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...>

        > An Apple Laserwriter 16/600PS. 16PPM, 600DPI PostScript. I used the
        > hell out of this printer for years. It jams a lot, but functions
        > otherwise, and could probably be brought back to life with a good
        > cleaning. Free to good home.

        The jamming is likely due to a work paper pickup. I may have a pickup available, I used to repair these and sell them. But people don't want to pay for both the printer and shipping. Plus their plastics are breaking down which makes them fragile. But it's a decent printer as Mike says. Probably has an Ethernet port? Should have parallel, and Apple's serial port is standard.

        Herb