Re: [midatlanticretro] free, non-free equipment available at VCF

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2012
      > MARCH has dibs on all of this, so Evan/Bill/etc, please speak up if any of this causes your ears to perk up.

      Thanks, but we're good with enough "stuff" for a while. :)
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2012
        On 05/01/2012 10:47 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        >> MARCH has dibs on all of this, so Evan/Bill/etc, please speak up if any of this causes your ears to perk up.
        >
        > Thanks, but we're good with enough "stuff" for a while. :)

        Of course, but I was thinking of more the more modern "usable
        infrastructure" stuff than "antiques for the museum" stuff, which none
        of this really is, IMO.

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        New Kensington, PA
      • s100doctor
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2012
          Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> wrote that he's planning to bring:

          > Two HP 1650B logic analyzers.

          I"m contacting you privately about both of these. Thank you.

          > Sun [various]...UltraSCSI drives....carriers

          I have accumulated some various "advanced" SCSI hard drives in carriers, that may be for Sun use. These have those 68 or 80-pin "narrow" connectors. Dave, give me a clue about what drives and carries these various Suns use, and I'll bring along some drives for them if I have them. But if your Suns are already "populated", you bring spares, etc. I won't fuss about it. Let me know offline.

          HErb