Re: [midatlanticretro] Tomorrow / VCF

  • David Gesswein
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1 5:36 PM
      What time is the estimate for closing up Friday night? I hope it won't
      be an issue but work is busy so its unclear when I will get away. Too late
      and it adds hour or two more travel time.
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1 5:40 PM
        > What time is the estimate for closing up Friday night? I hope it won't be an issue but work is busy so its unclear when I will get away. Too late and it adds hour or two more travel time.

        Maybe 9 or 10? I'm just guessing. It depends on how many people arrive,
        and how many bring food. :)
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1 6:11 PM
          David Gesswein <djg@...> wrote:

          >What time is the estimate for closing up Friday night? I hope it won't
          >be an issue but work is busy so its unclear when I will get away. Too
          >late
          >and it adds hour or two more travel time.

          8?
          --
          Sent from my PDP 8/e.
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1 6:24 PM
            I like to get dinner someplace fri night
            --
            Sent from my PDP 8/e.
          • Jeffrey Brace
            Message 5 of 7 , May 1 11:16 PM