Re: [midatlanticretro] Tomorrow / VCF

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2012

      On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 7:05 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
      Hey guys. Tomorrow I'm working from home, and hope to be done by the mid/late afternoon. Then I'm driving to InfoAge; took vacation days the rest of the week (and Monday for recuperation!) Heard that McGuire + crew are arriving Thursday night.

      The Pit Crew will follow - I'm making the usual midnight run thru the foggy and misty Appalachian hills with Ethan, so we'll get there early Friday Morning - all wired.

      If anybody else gets to town early, then let me know. My cell is 646-546-9999. Call / text / email; it all goes to the same place.

      - Your not-so-esteemed leader, as he braces for his eleventh VCF!

      what kind is that, a "Jeff" Brace kind :)

    • David Gesswein
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2012
        What time is the estimate for closing up Friday night? I hope it won't
        be an issue but work is busy so its unclear when I will get away. Too late
        and it adds hour or two more travel time.
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2012
          > What time is the estimate for closing up Friday night? I hope it won't be an issue but work is busy so its unclear when I will get away. Too late and it adds hour or two more travel time.

          Maybe 9 or 10? I'm just guessing. It depends on how many people arrive,
          and how many bring food. :)
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2012
            David Gesswein <djg@...> wrote:

            >What time is the estimate for closing up Friday night? I hope it won't
            >be an issue but work is busy so its unclear when I will get away. Too
            >late
            >and it adds hour or two more travel time.

            8?
            --
            Sent from my PDP 8/e.
            Message 5 of 7 , May 1, 2012
              I like to get dinner someplace fri night
              --
              Sent from my PDP 8/e.
            • Jeffrey Brace
              Message 6 of 7 , May 1, 2012
                >>Your not-so-esteemed leader, as he braces for his eleventh VCF!

                >what kind is that, a "Jeff" Brace kind :)

                Nope, the "Jeff Brace" kind braces himself on Friday ;)