Re: [midatlanticretro] OT? SCSI

    Message 1 of 21 , May 1, 2012
      On 05/01/2012 03:20 PM, B Degnan wrote:
      > I need to come up to Pittsburgh to visit you and Dan R some time.

      You (and Mike too) are always welcome. It's a bit of a mess right
      now, and will be for awhile, so you have been warned. ;)

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
    • murph
      Message 2 of 21 , May 2, 2012
        On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Kelly D. Leavitt <kelly@...> wrote:

        If Bill isn't then I am.

        Will you be at VCF on Sunday?

        --
        Team Amiga  New Jersey - The less that I speak, the smarter I sound.

      • Kelly D. Leavitt
        Message 3 of 21 , May 2, 2012
          Yes, I will be there both days. Look for me at the consignment area.

          Team Amiga New Jersey - The less that I speak, the smarter I sound.

          <http://identi.ca/murph>
        • s100doctor
          Message 4 of 21 , May 2, 2012
            B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

            > Not really vintage in our club's scope, but just for anyone
            > interested in SCSI things I have a pretty large number of SCSI cards
            > and drives, mostly from the 1990's that I have set aside. These are
            > not for sale, but for future restoration projects.

            Since this is off-topic....I run a used Mac business, especially the 68K and early PowerPC Macs. So I'm actively looking for the early 50-pin SCSI-1 type drives they used. Drives with Apple logos/name on them are particularly desirable. Anyone with these to sell, contact me off-list; also I'll be at the VCF-E. Thank you.

            Herb Johnson
          • murph
            Message 5 of 21 , May 4, 2012
              On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 9:56 AM, Kelly D. Leavitt <kelly@...> wrote:

              Yes, I will be there both days. Look for me at the consignment area.

              I'll try to bring it with me.

              --
              Team Amiga  New Jersey - The less that I speak, the smarter I sound.