Tomorrow / VCF

    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2012
      Hey guys. Tomorrow I'm working from home, and hope to be done by the mid/late afternoon. Then I'm driving to InfoAge; took vacation days the rest of the week (and Monday for recuperation!) Heard that McGuire + crew are arriving Thursday night. If anybody else gets to town early, then let me know. My cell is 646-546-9999. Call / text / email; it all goes to the same place.

      - Your not-so-esteemed leader, as he braces for his eleventh VCF!
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2012

        On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 7:05 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
        Hey guys. Tomorrow I'm working from home, and hope to be done by the mid/late afternoon. Then I'm driving to InfoAge; took vacation days the rest of the week (and Monday for recuperation!) Heard that McGuire + crew are arriving Thursday night.

        The Pit Crew will follow - I'm making the usual midnight run thru the foggy and misty Appalachian hills with Ethan, so we'll get there early Friday Morning - all wired.

        If anybody else gets to town early, then let me know. My cell is 646-546-9999. Call / text / email; it all goes to the same place.

        - Your not-so-esteemed leader, as he braces for his eleventh VCF!

        what kind is that, a "Jeff" Brace kind :)

      • David Gesswein
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2012
          What time is the estimate for closing up Friday night? I hope it won't
          be an issue but work is busy so its unclear when I will get away. Too late
          and it adds hour or two more travel time.
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2012
            > What time is the estimate for closing up Friday night? I hope it won't be an issue but work is busy so its unclear when I will get away. Too late and it adds hour or two more travel time.

            Maybe 9 or 10? I'm just guessing. It depends on how many people arrive,
            and how many bring food. :)
            Message 5 of 7 , May 1, 2012
              David Gesswein <djg@...> wrote:

              >What time is the estimate for closing up Friday night? I hope it won't
              >be an issue but work is busy so its unclear when I will get away. Too
              >late
              >and it adds hour or two more travel time.

              8?
              --
              Sent from my PDP 8/e.
              Message 6 of 7 , May 1, 2012
                I like to get dinner someplace fri night
                --
                Sent from my PDP 8/e.
              • Jeffrey Brace
                Message 7 of 7 , May 1, 2012
                  >>Your not-so-esteemed leader, as he braces for his eleventh VCF!

                  >what kind is that, a "Jeff" Brace kind :)

                  Nope, the "Jeff Brace" kind braces himself on Friday ;)