Amiga Related

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012

      >I don't have anything specific that I'm looking for Amiga-wise, but
      >I am always looking for decent 2000 parts, or if that 4000 Toaster
      >didn't go. :)

      ah. The Amiga stuff, if there is any, is on our company web
      site. go to degnanco.net and click on the computer store's
      link. Follow the link to the vintage computer items for sale. We
      have a lot of misc vintage computer items for sale, but not much Amiga.

      Not for sale, but FYI here is what I have
      Two working 2000s, a 2500, a 1200 (bought at a past VCF), and my
      trusty 500. I basically went through them all and got them up and
      running, replaced drives, cards, RAM, etc. I have a spare 2000 HD
      chassis, motherboard, power supply and maybe a spare drive or two for
      future support. I also have a lot of software - games, video toaster
      / audio production, word processing, utilities, magazine give-away
      diskettes, utility drivers, etc. I have programmer tools and disks,
      I have two 1950 displays and one Magnavox Professional Display.

      Whenever we have an Amiga repair workshop I am much better prepared
      than I was 6 months ago. I have been through the process with this
      class of system, they're not too bad once you get used to them. I
      also replaced or removed all batteries so I don't have to worry about
      that anymore.