Mountain View was Re: so...vcf enhibitors how goes it?

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 59 , May 1, 2012
      ______________________________
      From: Evan Koblentz <evan@...>
      >> Correct -- North Shoreline, if I recall correctly. I also remember a good sports bar down the street.

      Probably, I used to go to the flight simulator place down the street. I believe it was called Fighter Town.
      You would go into pods and there was 6 of them and you would dog fight against each other.
      It ran on an Onyx and cost a lot of money and yes I spent a lot of money there, but it was awesome.

      It's amazing that stuff like that is gone..
    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 59 of 59 , May 2, 2012
        Neil Cherry <ncherry@...> writes:

        >--3CXBIGrbOV8KduZw-ZUy5fHna8NbtrbPBy7ylX6 Content-Type: text/plain;
        >charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
        >
        >The good news is that if we can get our hands on some Vintage Cisco
        >routers we can pretty much network anything that supported Ethernet
        >formatted packets. At layer 2 the Ethernet packets are all the same, as
        >far as dumb layer 2 devices are concerned (this applies to anything that
        >used 10Base2, 10Base5 or 10BaseT).

        Pretty much so...