Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: so...vcf enhibitors how goes it?

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 59 , May 1, 2012
      Fun Fun Fact;
      I trained on the repair of Onyx2 and Origin 2000s in that building in I think 1998..
      It's right off the Mountain View exit on 101..

      Continue down the road and the Googleplex is in the former SGI building as well.
      Moffet Field is near by as well.

      ROAD TRIP!!!!
      ________________________________
      Message 59 of 59 , May 2, 2012
        Neil Cherry <ncherry@...> writes:

        >--3CXBIGrbOV8KduZw-ZUy5fHna8NbtrbPBy7ylX6 Content-Type: text/plain;
        >charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
        >
        >The good news is that if we can get our hands on some Vintage Cisco
        >routers we can pretty much network anything that supported Ethernet
        >formatted packets. At layer 2 the Ethernet packets are all the same, as
        >far as dumb layer 2 devices are concerned (this applies to anything that
        >used 10Base2, 10Base5 or 10BaseT).

        Pretty much so...