Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: so...vcf enhibitors how goes it?

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 59 , May 1, 2012
      I have 5 working SGIs and 4 Monitors (this is ok as one of the SGIs is a backup)

      I'm also bringing the 4D that smoked for giggles.

      I have a bunch of SGI demos showing off Video capabilities and VRML

      We will also have multi-player dogfight and BZflag on them.
    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 59 of 59 , May 2, 2012
        Neil Cherry <ncherry@...> writes:

        >--3CXBIGrbOV8KduZw-ZUy5fHna8NbtrbPBy7ylX6 Content-Type: text/plain;
        >charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
        >
        >The good news is that if we can get our hands on some Vintage Cisco
        >routers we can pretty much network anything that supported Ethernet
        >formatted packets. At layer 2 the Ethernet packets are all the same, as
        >far as dumb layer 2 devices are concerned (this applies to anything that
        >used 10Base2, 10Base5 or 10BaseT).

        Pretty much so...