RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Wanted, COSMAC VIP, COSMAC ELF II, COSMAC SUPER ELF...

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 30, 2012
      Simple, I decided long ago to focus on the pre PC compatible Radio Shack
      computers. These are the two major gaps. I have most publicly available
      radio shack stuff, and have recently added one of their prototype MUX
      boxes.

      The Tandy 10 was a rebadged ADDS computer built into a desk. It was the
      second computer offered by Radio Shack. The VIS system was a very early
      hypertext system that I found facinating. No one seems to remember the
      Xenix based VIS package. I have some of the sample data here, but not
      the server software.

      > That's pretty concise. My only question is why?
      > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:midatlanticretro%40yahoogroups.com> , "Kelly D. Leavitt"