Anyone have a Z80 Pod or ICE I could borrow for VCF East ??

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2012

      Would anyone have a Z80 pod that I could borrow for the event. Just like to stay prepared in the event I need to debug anything. I have access to a couple of Logic Analyzers here that I would bring if someone has a Z80 pod available for it, either for a TEK1230 or the HP1660's or maybe a Z80 ICE
      =Dan

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2012
        I have a z80 ice that i keep in my repair kit if you need it.
        Sent from my PDP 8/e.
      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2012

          oh yes, I remember that one, that might help. If you could bring it I would be very grateful. Can you send me the manual on that - I'll have to refresh myself on the commands for that one.