Weekend report

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2012
      Long, busy weekend at InfoAge .....

      We kept the MARCH exhibits closed today because there was a LOT of work to do pre-VCF.

      Me, Jeff B./J., Corey, Fred, and two of InfoAge's hired day laborers all did VCF tasks. I can't possibly list it all, but here some of the highlights:

      - Relocated the majority of big/heavy stuff that was in our way in the event rooms
      - Brought most of the necessary tables into the event rooms
      - Set up most of the lecture room chairs
      - Set up most of the food/consignment room tables
      - Finished our homemade rope stantions
      - Hung up the trade show buttons (see attached file; I'll post it somewhere online tomorrow)
      - InfoAge's electrician is almost done installing some extra circuits

      There are many loose ends to tie, but it'll all get done ... always does. :)
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2012
        On Mon, 30 Apr 2012, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        > - Finished our homemade rope stantions

        Dude, it's "stanchions". :-)

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 29, 2012