- Long, busy weekend at InfoAge .....
We kept the MARCH exhibits closed today because there was a LOT of work to do pre-VCF.
Me, Jeff B./J., Corey, Fred, and two of InfoAge's hired day laborers all did VCF tasks. I can't possibly list it all, but here some of the highlights:
- Relocated the majority of big/heavy stuff that was in our way in the event rooms
- Brought most of the necessary tables into the event rooms
- Set up most of the lecture room chairs
- Set up most of the food/consignment room tables
- Finished our homemade rope stantions
- Hung up the trade show buttons (see attached file; I'll post it somewhere online tomorrow)
- InfoAge's electrician is almost done installing some extra circuits
There are many loose ends to tie, but it'll all get done ... always does. :)