VCF / social networking

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2012
      Hey everyone. Please remember to * hawk the crap * out of VCF East this week by posting about it frequently on your social networking pages. Be sure to include our links: http://www.vintage.org/2012/east/ and http://www.facebook.com/vcfeast8 ...thanks!!!
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2012
        On 04/29/2012 10:20 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Hey everyone. Please remember to * hawk the crap * out of VCF East
        > this week by posting about it frequently on your social networking
        > pages. Be sure to include our links:
        > http://www.vintage.org/2012/east/ and
        > http://www.facebook.com/vcfeast8 ...thanks!!!

        My mother is a social-networking-savvy journalist with a zillion
        online followers. I've handed this off to her to get some more exposure.

        This may be a "be careful of what you ask for" situation. ;)

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2012
          >> Hey everyone. Please remember to * hawk the crap * out of VCF East this week by posting about it frequently on your social networking
          >> pages. Be sure to include our links:
          >> http://www.vintage.org/2012/east/ and
          >> http://www.facebook.com/vcfeast8 ...thanks!!!
          > My mother is a social-networking-savvy journalist with a zillion online followers. I've handed this off to her to get some more exposure.
          >
          > This may be a "be careful of what you ask for" situation. ;)
          >
          > -Dave

          Okay ... I got a Facebook message from * Dave McGuire's mom * about VCF.
          She's going to share our links, as her son promised. My mom used to do
          the same (and staffed the ticket booth, and was about to bake cookies
          for us, before she got sick -- I even remember one day when she called
          me to apologize for not doing so, because she had chemo that week.)

          So, MARCHins reading this, YOU have no excuse for not telling all of
          your friends (and your family!) to attend VCF East. :)