Re: [midatlanticretro] Exhibits (was Server move..)

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2012
      On Fri, 27 Apr 2012, B Degnan wrote:

      > Everyone done with their exhibits?

      I bit off perhaps more than I could chew, this year. After months of
      reading manuals, practicing with the simulator, and chasing hardware and
      software problems, I FINALLY got to see RTE-6/VM booting on my HP 2109E
      today with the 2647A terminal as the console. It's not running quite
      right yet, but it's a start. None of this would have been possible
      without the assistance of J. David Bryan, who knows this stuff in and out,
      down to the microcode.

      I have two more days to get this done...

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...