Server move..

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2012
      We just moved midatlanticretro.org to a new server..stand by for more news...next is a new listserv called mailman. We plan to mess with it for now in the event we want to move from yahoo. Not sure exactly if/when but it's good to be prepared.

      Everyone done with their exhibits?

      Sent from my PDP 8/e.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2012
        On 04/27/2012 10:23 PM, B Degnan wrote:
        > We just moved midatlanticretro.org to a new server..stand by for more
        > news...next is a new listserv called mailman. We plan to mess with
        > it for now in the event we want to move from yahoo. Not sure exactly
        > if/when but it's good to be prepared.

        I moved from Majordomo to Mailman about ten years ago for the lists I
        run, and haven't looked back. It's good stuff. Let me know if I can
        help out with anything.

        > Everyone done with their exhibits?

        Not quite. I just got back from another FL truck trip last night; as
        soon as we're done unloading that I'll be able to spend a little more
        time on the 11/70. It's running well so far. Next I've gotta work on
        some terminals.

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        New Kensington, PA
      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28, 2012
          On Fri, 27 Apr 2012, B Degnan wrote:

          > Everyone done with their exhibits?

          I bit off perhaps more than I could chew, this year. After months of
          reading manuals, practicing with the simulator, and chasing hardware and
          software problems, I FINALLY got to see RTE-6/VM booting on my HP 2109E
          today with the 2647A terminal as the console. It's not running quite
          right yet, but it's a start. None of this would have been possible
          without the assistance of J. David Bryan, who knows this stuff in and out,
          down to the microcode.

          I have two more days to get this done...

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...