Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF East 8.0 on the radio!

  • murph
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2012

      On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 1:37 PM, ysgdhio <ysgdhio@...> wrote:

      VCF got an awesome plug on the radio, thanks to our own Bill Degnan
      and our friends at the "Off The Hook" program.

      The segment starts about 31:35 into the show.
      http://www.2600.com/news/view/article/12222

      I just finished listening to the podcast, and it was a great spot.

      --
      Team Amiga  New Jersey - The less that I speak, the smarter I sound.