VCF East 8.0 on the radio!

  • ysgdhio
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2012
      VCF got an awesome plug on the radio, thanks to our own Bill Degnan
      and our friends at the "Off The Hook" program.

      The segment starts about 31:35 into the show.
      http://www.2600.com/news/view/article/12222

      Andy
    • murph
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2012

        On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 1:37 PM, ysgdhio <ysgdhio@...> wrote:

        VCF got an awesome plug on the radio, thanks to our own Bill Degnan
        and our friends at the "Off The Hook" program.

        The segment starts about 31:35 into the show.
        http://www.2600.com/news/view/article/12222

        I just finished listening to the podcast, and it was a great spot.

        --
        Team Amiga  New Jersey - The less that I speak, the smarter I sound.