Re: test from Bill, no messages since 4/26

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2012
      Yes, like my kids, things just seem to be wrong when it's too quiet!

      This week I've been getting my hands dirty under the hood of my '97 mini-van. Camshaft position sensor failed short, it was even nuking the crankshaft sensor causing intermitent stalls & lack of power.

      I guess a '97 engine computer is kind of "retro"?

      This is now the last weekend for me to do my income taxes. I won't comment on this, because profanity doesn't lead to nice conversation!

      Cheers from north of the boarder.
      Josh