Re: [midatlanticretro] Renting a 14' truck with a ramp

  • Ben Greenfield
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2012
      I checked. It appears to be a license plate thing if your license plate says truck it is bad.

      On Apr 26, 2012, at 3:02 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      Hmm ... I don't know the exact law; it might have to do with the number of axles or the weight. I advise you to check. They do allow buses to Atlantic City. :)

      From: Ben Greenfield <ben@...>
      Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 14:47:47 -0400
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com<midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Renting a 14' truck with a ramp

      Even uhauls? Thanks for the tip

      On Apr 26, 2012, at 11:41 AM, "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

      >> I think I get on 287 to exit 105....

      No, you'll have to get onto the NJ Turnpike (95) to exit 9, which puts you on Rt. 18 south, to exit 7A. The more direct route is via Garden State Parkway but trucks are not allowed there. Cops strictly enforce it.