Setup on the 4th?

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 26, 2012
      Hi Evan,

      Is there going to be setup Friday afternoon this year?

      Thanks,
      Bill S.
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 26, 2012
        Hooboy...I was kinda hoping for Friday *morning!*

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        New Kensington, PA

        On Apr 26, 2012, at 10:18 AM, "Bill Sudbrink" <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

        > Hi Evan,
        >
        > Is there going to be setup Friday afternoon this year?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Bill S.

      • corey986
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 26, 2012
          I will be there to help on friday, I took the day off....

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 26, 2012
            >> Is there going to be setup Friday afternoon this year?

            Yes, I'll be around all day, so arrive whenever.
          • Bill Sudbrink
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 26, 2012
              Evan Koblentz wrote:
              > Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 11:38 AM
              > To: MARCH Yahoo Midatlanticretro
              > Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Setup on the 4th?
              >
              > >> Is there going to be setup Friday afternoon this year?
              >
              > Yes, I'll be around all day, so arrive whenever.

              Excellent. I'm taking Friday off and will leave asap that morning.
              Should get there around lunchtime.

              Bill S.
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 26, 2012
                Me too. I like to take my time on Friday and get things all set so I
                can take it easy Friday night and Sat morning. I will be there
                around noon Friday.
                Bill

                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 26, 2012
                  On 04/26/2012 11:34 AM, corey986 wrote:
                  > I will be there to help on friday, I took the day off....

                  Cool. We have a tentative plan in place. Autumn and I have a truck
                  reserved for Thursday; we'll pick it up and get it loaded, then head out
                  there Thursday night and hit the hotel. We'll head to the museum
                  sometime Friday, as early as possible consistent with getting enough
                  sleep. Neither of us are early risers.

                  Evan, the smallest truck I could get with a lift gate is a 24-footer.
                  Please let me know where I should park it when the time comes.

                  Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 26, 2012
                    I'll be there Thursday too, so call me when you arrive, if it's not very late.

                    No problem re: truck. We'll have you park in back. Anticipating FULL parking lot for the weekend.