RE: [midatlanticretro] Entry times for VCF

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26 6:24 AM
      >> Oh great and exalted one
      > It's about friggin' time someone got my name right. :)
      With all the work you do, I figured some "props" wouldn't hurt.

      >> I have more than a little bit of stuff to schlep in for the consignment sale. I have accumulated a car load of books to add to our per the pound sale. Any that don't sell will probably be recycled.

      > MARCH gets first dibs on leftovers (but nobody is allowed to leave their junk without asking us first -- got enough of our own junk, we don't want everyone else's too.)

      That was what I was implying. They're free for MARCH, but if MARCH has no use I'm not leaving them. So it goes like this: offer for sale. Any left, pick through for MARCH/next year, then free for all, then I take them to the recycler.

      I also help run a hamfest and know about people leaving junk around. The fairgrounds where we hold our hamfest charges us by the ton for leftovers.

      Thanks,
      Kelly

      PS for the hams on the list, the Sussex County ARC hamfest is July 15th this year. We still have over a thousand visitors every year with several hundred tailgaters and a large inside area. KJI electronics will be there as usual.