Re: [midatlanticretro] H-building update

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2012
      >> 1. MARCHins show up in force to help renovate the inside of the building
      > Can do! Even have my own tools (ask Ian about our house some day...). Hopefully we'll have our 1948 Willys M38 Jeep on the road by then...it would fit well with InfoAge!

      Sounds good.

      Don't forget (or maybe you didn't know?) that one of the InfoAge groups
      -- "Military Technology Museum of NJ" -- houses a HUGE collection of
      vintage military vehicles at InfoAge. But the collection is stored in
      one of the H-buildings, so the public can't go in there yet. :(
      However on nice summer days they usually drive a couple of vehicles out
      front -- Jeeps, ducks, etc. MTMNJ even has some Nazi vehicles. It's very
      impressive.