Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: franklin 1200 - what Apple OS will work on these without modificatio

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2012
      Thanks Bob. After VCF I will tackle this system, it's not booting
      any Apple OS's, but it may be something on the mobo is bad like
      RAM. It just dumps the system to ROM when I attempt to boot DOS
      3.3. I have one of the boards with a slew of ePROMs on the
      motherboard. Knowing it should boot up Apple DOS 3.3, allows me to
      focus on the motherboard. I will use a known-working DOS 3.3, disk
      drive, and drive controller. etc.

      Bill