assorted VCF East notes ...
- VCF East stuff:
- As of tonight we're up to 23 exhibits! That's a record for us.
- Winston (the manager of Motel 38, not Steve G.'s gleeful canine) says
our room block is sold out, but that he * might * have one or two rooms
become available the week before the show. He also couldn't stop
complimenting us. Says he's never seen such a loyal and friendly group.
- A couple of people responded to my plea for show volunteers, but we
still need more.
- The t-shirts are ready! I just have to arrange to pay the printing
company and pick them up, etc.
- Fred confirmed there are no other events the week prior to VCF, so I
plan to start setting up either Wed. night or Thurs. morning (May 2 &
3). I have to work Wed., but that's "working from home" and my boss
knows that I will cut out early. I'm off Thurs., Fri., and Mon. (the
latter's official reason being "clean up" but its real reason being
"rest and recuperate"...!)
- Our focus this weekend and next is on preparing the museum, making
final decisions about what goes where for VCF, etc.