Re: [midatlanticretro] New ROM Monitor for 8080-compatibles

  • Systems Glitch
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20 5:05 PM
      > What i o ports? I guess I should download it. Do you have intel hex I assume?

      It's modular, so you write an I/O module for your hardware, and then assemble it (the standard CP/M 2.2 assembler will do and does output Intel hex format). Sort of like Kermit-80 under CP/M. I've written modules for my Kaypro II (under CP/M), the 8085 SBC, a Processor Tech 3P+S S-100 board, and the N8VEM/S100computers.com Serial IO S-100 board.

      If anyone would like an I/O module written for specific hardware and can send me either really detailed specs on the console hardware -or- the hardware (there's also a chance I might have the hardware anyway) I can probably write one up. If you have specs for your console device, I can probably emulate it.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan