What the heck ???? Re: IMPORTANT -- TCF odds and ends....

  • evan947
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2005
      What the heck????

      Anything I put below the quoted part isn't showing up. So, I'm
      abandoning the quoted part. Here's the situation: I expect good
      parking signage -- that was the case at the 2003 TCF, the last one I
      attended. If not, just ask, there will be volunteers and stuff.

      It's my understanding that the volunteers will have a list, of it not,
      they'll be told to expect MARCH members. I asked our show contact for
      clarification on this. If it's the latter case, then I guess we can
      ALL use the vip parking, not just those of us who are exhibiting.

      There's also allegedly a special loading/unloading area. This area
      also allegedly has a reasonable time limit of unknown length.