Re: Raised flooring available...

  • m
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 17, 2012
      I'm not entirely sure how it's attached. Either way, it is going to be removed, so it just matters whether it's removed by people who care and are going to be able to reuse it, or whether it's going to be destructively removed.

      This is in NE Philadelphia off of Roosevelt Blvd/Route 1. Call Bob at 215-852-0547 about it. Time is of the _essence_.. the sooner the better.

      --
      MS