RE: [midatlanticretro] Hamfests

  • David Comley
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2006
      --- Evan <evan947@...> wrote:

      > After VCF, let's reconsider the Boston-area road
      > trip (originally discussed
      > last fall).

      For planning purposes:

      22-23 April - TCF
      19-21 May Dayton Hamvention 2006
      21 May Cambridge MA - Flea at MIT
      18 June Cambridge MA - Flea at MIT

      As KB3HOW I usually make the pilgrimage to Dayton
      despite the slim computer pickings. I plan on
      attending this year if anyone is interested in joining
      me.

      > I find the TCF about equal, just that that runs only
      > once a year
      > vs seven for the MIT.
      >
      > John A.

      Yes, the TCF always delights, which reminds me I need
      to post something to the list related to an item I
      dragged home last year. I shall do that immediately.

      http://mail.yahoo.com