secondary hard drive controller

  • Jeff Jonas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2012
      Long ago I used Dustbowl Systems "4drives" shareware
      for DOS to access more than 2 hard drives
      via a hard drive controller at the secondary address.

      1) google and archive.org don't find it.
      Does anyone have the software?

      2) Are there any other drivers for DOS 3.3, 5.0 or such
      to use the secondary hard drive controller?

      Deep in storage I have a '386 PC with
      - a ST506/MFM hard drive controller
      - an ATAPI/IDE hard drive controller
      - and SCSI controller
      all working simultaneously under DOS!

      I kept in in case of the need to retrieve data
      from old drive interfaces.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2012
        Concurrent DOS?
        --