secondary hard drive controller
- Long ago I used Dustbowl Systems "4drives" shareware
for DOS to access more than 2 hard drives
via a hard drive controller at the secondary address.
1) google and archive.org don't find it.
Does anyone have the software?
2) Are there any other drivers for DOS 3.3, 5.0 or such
to use the secondary hard drive controller?
Deep in storage I have a '386 PC with
- a ST506/MFM hard drive controller
- an ATAPI/IDE hard drive controller
- and SCSI controller
all working simultaneously under DOS!
I kept in in case of the need to retrieve data
from old drive interfaces.