IBM 5364 Resurrection

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2012
      After many years I have decided to bring my baby 36 (better known as the System 36 PC model 5364) back to life. It requires an IBM PC, PC/XT or PC/AT to function as the console, preferably with a small hard drive. And that's where I'm stuck. The old PC went up in smoke years ago. Actually, any PC clone with 4.77 to 6 mhz will work, but for the sake of originality I'd prefer the IBM. So that's what I'm looking for.
      I plan on attending VCF in May, and I'm wondering if those are commonly available there. Or, perhaps someone in the group can point me to a source.

      Regards,
      John Morrison