Wang hard sectored floppies

  • Jeff Jonas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2012
      forwarded from comp.os.cpm

      From: Willard Frank Goosey III <goosey@...>
      Subject: wang floppies for sale
      Date: Wed Apr 04 16:48:01 EDT 2012

      I have 9 sealed and 3 open 10-disk boxes of
      WANG floppy disks that I have no use for.

      They are Wang 8" single sided, single density
      32-hard-sectored disks.
      Part #177-0063-1

      Make an offer or the trash-can gets them.

      Willard
      goosey@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2012
        I gave a bunch of these same disks to MARCH at some point, not sure where
        they are.

        Bill Degnan