Re: MARCH's DecMate II

  • Jeff Jonas
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 5, 2012
      I'm still looking for my 5.25" floppy drive cleaning disks. One might still have the cover on the back for single sided drives, else I'll have to improvise a cover so the felt pad doesn't touch the rotating cleaning disk.

      There are ways for Linux to read and copy RX50 floppies, but I don't currently have a floppy drive on my Linux system because there's no available drive bay :-(