RE: [midatlanticretro] TRS-80 model II Roms

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2012
      Wow. Spent an hour looking before posting, after posting, found them in about 10 minutes. Google Fu is weak today.

      The available set is incomplete. Rats. I was going to use it for demonstration at VCF. Guess I'll have to rent a truck for the weekend just to get everything I need to Wall.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2012
        --- On Wed, 4/4/12, Kelly D. Leavitt <kelly@...> wrote:

        > The available set is incomplete. Rats. I was going to use it
        > for demonstration at VCF. Guess I'll have to rent a truck
        > for the weekend just to get everything I need to Wall.

        Which ROMs do you need? I've got a Model II and the equipment to dump ROMs.

        Of course, it is far more interesting to have real machines rather than emulation at VCF...

        -Ian
      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2012
          Eric Smith recently disassembled the boot ROMs, and may have a complete
          set of what you need. You should drop him a note.

          Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 21:02:56 -0800
          From: Eric Smith <eric@...>
          Subject: Reverse-engineered source code for TRS-80 Model II/12/16 boot
          ROMs