TRS-80 model II Roms

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2012
      Anyone have the ROM set for the TRS-80 Model II or model 16 ready for use in MESS? I don't have the equipment to read mine and would like to hack at the emulator a bit.

      They are called trs80m2.zip and trs80m16.zip

      For what it is worth, the MESS.org website is awfull.

      Thanks for any help,
      Kelly
    • Kelly D. Leavitt
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2012
        Wow. Spent an hour looking before posting, after posting, found them in about 10 minutes. Google Fu is weak today.

        The available set is incomplete. Rats. I was going to use it for demonstration at VCF. Guess I'll have to rent a truck for the weekend just to get everything I need to Wall.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2012
          --- On Wed, 4/4/12, Kelly D. Leavitt <kelly@...> wrote:

          > The available set is incomplete. Rats. I was going to use it
          > for demonstration at VCF. Guess I'll have to rent a truck
          > for the weekend just to get everything I need to Wall.

          Which ROMs do you need? I've got a Model II and the equipment to dump ROMs.

          Of course, it is far more interesting to have real machines rather than emulation at VCF...

          -Ian
        • Mike Loewen
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2012
            Eric Smith recently disassembled the boot ROMs, and may have a complete
            set of what you need. You should drop him a note.

            Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 21:02:56 -0800
            From: Eric Smith <eric@...>
            Subject: Reverse-engineered source code for TRS-80 Model II/12/16 boot
            ROMs