hotel from last year - name?

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2012
      What's the name of the hotel that a lot of us stayed last year? It's
      where I-195 ends and becomes a county road.
      Bill
    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2012
        B Degnan <billdeg@...> writes:

        >What's the name of the hotel that a lot of us stayed last year? It's
        >where I-195 ends and becomes a county road. Bill

        The 38 Motel. I-195 becomes state route 138 which was formerly Rt.38.
        The motel still bears the old Rt. 38 name.>
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2012
          >> What's the name of the hotel that a lot of us stayed last year? It's
          where I-195 ends and becomes a county road.

          Motel 38.

          I announced a VCF rate there ... about a month ago.
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2012
            thanks

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 5, 2012
              I got one of the last if not the last single, there are no doubles
              left. I am glad we're able to help Winston/Motel 38, he's a nice
              guy, remembers us all.
              Bill