OT: Macintosh SE

  • Darren Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      Hi all...

      I plan to attend VCF this year (driving from Plattsburgh, NY) and I'm
      really looking forward to it. I had a blast last year.

      I am interested in adding to my Apple collection. Specifically, I'm on the
      lookout for a Macintosh SE. I would like to be able to pick one up while
      at the VCF. I suppose I could buy one from eBay, but we all know the risks
      with that. At VCF, I would be able to check out the SE in person. Also I
      would rather purchase from someone I know rather than a random seller on
      eBay.

      So, does anyone have a Mac SE in decent shape I could buy?

      Thanks in advance. I don't write very often, but I enjoy reading
      everyone's posts each day. I look forward to seeing you all at VCF!

      Darren

      --
      Sent from my Apple eMate 300.