Re: [midatlanticretro] Recommended airport for Wall NJ

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
      "dfnr2" <dfnr2@...> writes:

      >What is the best airport to fly into for the VCF East 8.0? Just trying
      >to = arrange the tickets.
      >
      >Thanks,
      >
      >Dave

      KBLM
    • Alexey Toptygin
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
        On Mon, 2 Apr 2012, system@... wrote:

        > "dfnr2" <dfnr2@...> writes:
        >
        >> What is the best airport to fly into for the VCF East 8.0? Just trying
        >> to = arrange the tickets.
        >>
        >> Thanks,
        >>
        >> Dave
        >
        > KBLM

        Don't know that there are any scheduled flights into that :-) I'm curious,
        is (was?) the Runway 34 restaraunt a joke re: landing on highway 34? The
        real runways seem to be 3/21 and 14/32...

        Alexey
      • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4, 2012
          Alexey Toptygin <alexeyt@...> writes:

          >On Mon, 2 Apr 2012, system@... wrote:
          >
          >> "dfnr2" <dfnr2@...> writes: > >> What is the best airport to fly
          >into for the VCF East 8.0? Just trying >> to = arrange the tickets. >>
          >>> Thanks, >> >> Dave > > KBLM
          >
          >Don't know that there are any scheduled flights into that :-) I'm
          >curious, is (was?) the Runway 34 restaraunt a joke re: landing on
          >highway 34? The real runways seem to be 3/21 and 14/32...

          Rt. 34 is the highway which services KBLM. So, the name of the restaurant
          is a bit of a joke.