Re: [midatlanticretro] 25yrs of OS2

  • Rolf Levenbach
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2012
      I have a friend in Lawrenceville who wants to get rid of some OS/2 magazines. If anyone is interested, I can either give them his email address or I can pick them up and give them to the lucky person at VCF East.

      Rolf L.

      On Apr 2, 2012, at 1:38 PM, Christopher Blackmon wrote:

      My senior design project in college was writing a web browser for OS/2 warp using IBM Smalltalk for OS/2....
      wow that was a long time ago.

      Christopher.