Re: [midatlanticretro] Recommended airport for Wall NJ

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
      > What is the best airport to fly into for the VCF East 8.0? Just trying to
      > arrange the tickets.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Dave

      Closest major airport is Newark Liberty. It's about a 1-hour drive from
      there to our museum.
    • Ray Sills
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
        On Apr 2, 2012, at 3:58 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        >> What is the best airport to fly into for the VCF East 8.0? Just
        >> trying to
        >> arrange the tickets.
        >>
        >> Thanks,
        >>
        >> Dave
        >
        > Closest major airport is Newark Liberty. It's about a 1-hour drive
        > from
        > there to our museum.

        A second option might be Atlantic City. Some airlines have low
        price fares there. But, it would be about a 2 hour drive to Wall
        from there. Or Philadelphia.

        73 de Ray
      • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
          "dfnr2" <dfnr2@...> writes:

          >What is the best airport to fly into for the VCF East 8.0? Just trying
          >to = arrange the tickets.
          >
          >Thanks,
          >
          >Dave

          KBLM
        • Alexey Toptygin
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2012
            On Mon, 2 Apr 2012, system@... wrote:

            > "dfnr2" <dfnr2@...> writes:
            >
            >> What is the best airport to fly into for the VCF East 8.0? Just trying
            >> to = arrange the tickets.
            >>
            >> Thanks,
            >>
            >> Dave
            >
            > KBLM

            Don't know that there are any scheduled flights into that :-) I'm curious,
            is (was?) the Runway 34 restaraunt a joke re: landing on highway 34? The
            real runways seem to be 3/21 and 14/32...

            Alexey
          • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 4, 2012
              Alexey Toptygin <alexeyt@...> writes:

              >On Mon, 2 Apr 2012, system@... wrote:
              >
              >> "dfnr2" <dfnr2@...> writes: > >> What is the best airport to fly
              >into for the VCF East 8.0? Just trying >> to = arrange the tickets. >>
              >>> Thanks, >> >> Dave > > KBLM
              >
              >Don't know that there are any scheduled flights into that :-) I'm
              >curious, is (was?) the Runway 34 restaraunt a joke re: landing on
              >highway 34? The real runways seem to be 3/21 and 14/32...

              Rt. 34 is the highway which services KBLM. So, the name of the restaurant
              is a bit of a joke.