Recommended airport for Wall NJ

  • dfnr2
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2 12:05 PM
      What is the best airport to fly into for the VCF East 8.0? Just trying to arrange the tickets.

      Thanks,

      Dave
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2 12:58 PM
        > What is the best airport to fly into for the VCF East 8.0? Just trying to
        > arrange the tickets.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Dave

        Closest major airport is Newark Liberty. It's about a 1-hour drive from
        there to our museum.
      • Ray Sills
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2 1:15 PM
          On Apr 2, 2012, at 3:58 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

          >> What is the best airport to fly into for the VCF East 8.0? Just
          >> trying to
          >> arrange the tickets.
          >>
          >> Thanks,
          >>
          >> Dave
          >
          > Closest major airport is Newark Liberty. It's about a 1-hour drive
          > from
          > there to our museum.

          A second option might be Atlantic City. Some airlines have low
          price fares there. But, it would be about a 2 hour drive to Wall
          from there. Or Philadelphia.

          73 de Ray
        • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2 2:12 PM
            "dfnr2" <dfnr2@...> writes:

            >What is the best airport to fly into for the VCF East 8.0? Just trying
            >to = arrange the tickets.
            >
            >Thanks,
            >
            >Dave

            KBLM
          • Alexey Toptygin
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 2 3:41 PM
              On Mon, 2 Apr 2012, system@... wrote:

              > "dfnr2" <dfnr2@...> writes:
              >
              >> What is the best airport to fly into for the VCF East 8.0? Just trying
              >> to = arrange the tickets.
              >>
              >> Thanks,
              >>
              >> Dave
              >
              > KBLM

              Don't know that there are any scheduled flights into that :-) I'm curious,
              is (was?) the Runway 34 restaraunt a joke re: landing on highway 34? The
              real runways seem to be 3/21 and 14/32...

              Alexey
            • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 4 5:08 AM
                Alexey Toptygin <alexeyt@...> writes:

                >On Mon, 2 Apr 2012, system@... wrote:
                >
                >> "dfnr2" <dfnr2@...> writes: > >> What is the best airport to fly
                >into for the VCF East 8.0? Just trying >> to = arrange the tickets. >>
                >>> Thanks, >> >> Dave > > KBLM
                >
                >Don't know that there are any scheduled flights into that :-) I'm
                >curious, is (was?) the Runway 34 restaraunt a joke re: landing on
                >highway 34? The real runways seem to be 3/21 and 14/32...

                Rt. 34 is the highway which services KBLM. So, the name of the restaurant
                is a bit of a joke.